Black Cloud Bitters Sample Pack (5 x 1 oz Bottles)
The sample pack includes 1 oz bottles of each of the following flavours:
• Charred Cedar - Charred Cedar is a unique blend of rich botanicals and Canadian cedar that has been charred to perfection with vanilla and caramel notes. Pair this bitter with a bourbon, or rye whiskey.
• Black & Blue - Vanilla and cacao are surrounded by the aroma of pungent black berries and blue berries. Ginger dances amidst a collection of botanicals. Pair this bitter with a bourbon, rye whiskey, neutral grain spirit or champagne.
• Garden Party - Modern mixologists are equipped by nature to forage for their natural ingredients. Garden party captures the spirit of the nightly forage by bringing together crisp cucumber and celery amidst a magical blend of garden herbs and botanicals. Pair this savoury bitter with a neutral grain spirit.
• Saffron Mango - The spice trail transcends Spain, Morocco, India, and more. Our Saffron Mango bitters lead you down this trail against the backdrop of vanilla, peppercorns, and cardamom. Pair this bitter with either a bourbon, rye whiskey, neutral grain spirit or champagne.
• Prairie Rose - Proud is the cowboy. Unique is the Prairie Rose bitter. Rose petals and rose hips are blended with a collection of berries and botanicals to recreate the stoic aroma of the prairies. Pair this bitter with either a bourbon, rye whiskey or neutral grain spirit.
About Black Cloud Bitters
Black Cloud Bitters is a Canadian producer of non-potable bitters. They value craft and the journey of beverage creation...with the intent to provide a unique experience with each flavour profile. Their goal is to introduce you to their bitters and then walk you through the various options of pairing them with spirits, non-alcoholic mixes and food.
With integrity at the forefront, Black Cloud Bitters is all made by hand - this includes production, bottling, labeling, capping and packaging. The commitment to craft is evident in every bottle produced; batch numbers are written by hand on all their labels and all their packaging. Let Black Cloud Bitters introduce you to the world of bitters, Step Into the Storm.