The Himalayan signature candle is the Wood Candle Tray. It is a gorgeous antiqued, centerpiece candle that is hand hewn and carved from a single slab of solid and sustainable mango wood. The Wood Candle Tray has beautifully carved handles on each end, and a metal strip for the wicks.
This candle comes is twenty-three inches long by five inches tall with four wicks. Due to the hand carving, the candles are unique, and each piece will vary slightly in its appearance.
The Wood Candle Tray is hand poured in Georgia, by experienced candle makers with forty ounces of a clean burning, United States grown, fragranced soy wax blend with a high-quality fragrance compound oil.
This candle should give approximately forty hours of burn time. And, as with all Himalayan candles, the Wood Candle Tray can be reused once the wicks have burned away, and it has been cleaned out, by refilling with their easy Candle Making Kit, or repurposed as a decorative container for your table, dresser or desk, to be used time and time again.
• Grapefruit Pine - Grapefruit, plum, Siberian fir, musk & sandalwood. Incredible mix of citrus and woodsy tones.
• Sunlight in the Forest - Top notes of crisp apple and yuzu, chrysanthemum & rose, grounded in dreamy spun sugar, vanilla bean & musk. Fresh, fruity and clean.
• Red Currant - Apples, oranges, herbaceous florals, forest pine & geranium. A cheerful combination of fruits and happiness.
• Desert Springs - White grapefruit, white lily, linen and white musk. A clear, refreshing aroma with a splash of citrus.
• Orange Grove - Zesty orange, plum, pink grapefruit & strawberries. A spirited mix of tangy citrus scents but grounded in warmth.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device