This talisman reads 'In Lumine Luce' in Latin, which means 'Shine in the Light'. The arm coming out of a crown is symbolic of leadership and achievement. It is holding a sheaf of wheat which represents the fruition of one's hopes and dreams.
• Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
• With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
• Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
• Sterling silver talisman
• Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
Sizing & Dimensions
• Talisman measures approx. 17mm x 20mm.
**ALL PYRRHA TALISMANS MUST BE PURCHASED WITH A PYRRHA CHAIN**