This talisman reads 'Luctor et Emergo', which is Latin for 'I Struggle and Emerge.' The wolf atop a mountain symbolizes the relief, joy, and triumph of the spirit as we surmount life's challenges.
• Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
• With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
• Sustainably handcrafted in recycled sterling silver in our carbon-neutral Vancouver studio.
• Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
• Sterling silver talisman
• Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
Sizing & Dimensions
• Talisman measures approx. 21mm x 25mm.
**ALL PYRRHA TALISMANS MUST BE PURCHASED WITH A PYRRHA CHAIN**