This talisman reads 'Olim' in Latin, which means 'Once'. The skull, a classic memento mori, is a reminder that life is fleeting.
• Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
• With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
• Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
• Sterling silver talisman
• Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver
• Fastens with a lobster clasp.
• Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
Sizing & Dimensions
• Talisman measures approx. 19mm x 19mm.
• We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men.
**ALL PYRRHA TALISMANS MUST BE PURCHASED WITH A CHAIN